Keep Callers on the Line With Engaging, Professionally Produced Messages On Hold
When it comes to customers on hold, silence can be deadly for a company’s bottom line. Studies have shown that 90 percent of callers will hang up after 40 seconds of dead air, and 30 percent of those will never call back. That’s why having compelling on hold messages is so important. At Worldly Voices, we’ll help make sure the transcript you create is a polished, engaging presentation that will keep customers on the line as you educate them about your products and services, provide updates on new developments, or even recount your company’s history and achievements. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, we’ve produced countless on hold messages for a diverse range of businesses, including health care providers, financial institutions, and insurance companies, just to name a few. We know what it takes to keep callers from feeling abandoned while they wait to speak with a representative and can offer advice if this is your first on hold recording project. We can even provide sample scripts upon request for additional inspiration and insight.
Professional On Hold Messaging Services
Worldly Voices offers on hold message productions that are affordable, comprehensive, and hassle free. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer:
- Seasoned voice talent to convey your company’s on hold information in a friendly, articulate fashion
- Script reviews and feedback when necessary
- High-quality audio recordings made at our professional studio in Nashville
- A library of licensed instrumental music to choose from, including jazz, pop, country, and classical
- Files sent in the non-proprietary format of your choice
- Quick turnaround for your project and the most competitive pricing in the industry
On hold messages present a unique opportunity for companies to communicate with customers in a manner that isn’t confined to a pre-determined timespan the way commercials are. Take full advantage of the situation by giving listeners a compelling reason to stay on the line. Contact Worldly Voices today to speak with a member of our staff to learn more about the on hold messaging services we provide.