Worldly Voices Offers Professional Voice Productions for a Wide Range of Industries
The human voice is a powerful tool for conveying information in a clear, compelling, and comprehensive way. More personable than text and more relatable than synthesized speech, a human voice resonates with listeners on both intellectual and emotional levels, increasing the likelihood of message retention. Worldly Voices understands the importance of the human voice in getting your message across, and that’s why we’re the company to turn to for professional voice productions. With decades of experience in the industry, Worldly Voices has a proven track record of success, providing exceptional and affordable services for all of our clients. Whether you need prompts for your interactive voice response (IVR) system, custom on-hold messages, e-learning narration, or voiceovers for multimedia presentations such as training videos and annual reports, our friendly staff will work with you during every step of your project to ensure your complete satisfaction. We’ve completed thousands of voice productions and have a pool of highly experienced recording professionals to choose from.
The Quality of Our Work Can Be Heard in a Multitude of Industries
As one of the most vetted and reliable recording studios in the nation, you can count on us for top-notch voice productions. We’ve worked extensively in a wide variety of industries such as:
- Health care – From medical narration for hospitals and pharmaceutical companies to on-hold messages for private practices and specialists, our team will deliver your message concisely and articulately.
- Financial – IVR systems are critical for banks and credit unions. We can review your script and help you organize your telephone tree so customers can navigate efficiently to the information they
- Insurance – When customers call insurance companies, it’s often under stressful circumstances. Hearing a reassuring voice on the other end of the line delivering well-planned prompts can help callers quickly reach an agent to report claims or check on the status of their account.
Other businesses we routinely provide voice productions for include:
- Automotive dealerships
- Telecommunication companies
- Phone system manufacturers
- VOIP (voice over internet protocol) providers
- Real estate professionals
- Law offices
- Educational institutions
- Local governments and municipalities
- Credit card companies
- Gift card companies
- Utility companies
- Cell phone companies
- Correctional facilities
All of our voice productions are optimized for each specific platform they will be accessed through (mobile devices, landlines, tablets, etc.) and delivered in the non-proprietary format of your choice. We also offer translation services for all of the world’s most-spoken languages, so you’ll be able to connect with your audience no matter where they live.
To learn more about our professional voice productions, contact a Worldly Voices representative today. You can also upload your script here for a free, no-obligation estimate. We’re ready to give voice to your organization or company.